Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Paramore??

There has been a rumor. . .that Paramore will be on the Twilight Movie Soundtrack!!! The songs from Paramore that are are appearing on the soundtrack are "Decode" and a TBA track. This may be awesome news to some people (like me), but may be bad to news to others if you don't like Paramore. If you don't know who Paramore is. . .don't worry, you will find out soon!!!
For more information, check out this link:
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/?s=twilight
The link above ^, is also the link for everything Twilight every Tuesday.
Thanks to everyone who has commented, subscribed, and followed this blog. . .Keep It Up!
Don't forget to check out my YouTube accounts, especially TheLifeOfTwilighters because we will start our first vlog (video blog) this Saturday. And of course.....its about Twilight!!!
Merci. Salut. :)

3 comments:

Shin [Lvlss] said...

Hello! Paramore enchants to me! For my is the good news muahahaha xDD I have put to you in Affiliates in my 2 blogs, the one that ground to update more often is the one of Tsuki No Curse (for my deliriums several and others xD)
Take care!
Ja-nee

Anonymous said...

OME I love paramore!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new pic btw! Jasper is soo HOTT!