Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ellen Show

Stephenie Meyer will be on the Ellen Show. . .TOMORROW!!!
A few Twilight books will also be coming out in the next few months. Not new Stephenie Meyer books, but Twilight related books. Head on over to stepheniemeyer.com for more info!!
Sorry I don't have much news today, but wait. . .I do have something exciting 2 share!!!
I MAY, repeat MAY, be going to the Twilight Movie premiere in Los Angeles!!! I MAY be going because it is a school night, but I don't live to far from LA. I really want to go, but my mom hasn't confirmed yet!!! So I am trying to not get my hopes up.
Can't wait till next time. . .until then, Salut!
PS: Sorry if I speak some French, but It shouldn't be hard to understand. . .Salut=Bye!

3 comments:

Shin [Lvlss] said...

I hope that you can go to the Twilight Movie premiere! I would like to go here to the one of xD Nice blog!
Take care!

Anonymous said...

OME that is sooo Cool! if you go you totally have to BLOG about it!

Anonymous said...

And . . . Love love love your new pic. It vamptastic! LOL