Tuesday, September 9, 2008

MTV Video Music Awards!

Hey everyone!!! I watched the VMA's and the Twilight cast was on there!!! When I heard that they were on their.....I wanted 2 watch it!!! So, the host, Russell Brand (celeb in UK) introduced Kristen, Rob, Taylor, and Caleb and they were introducing Paramore. Even though I had never heard of Russell Brand, he wasn't that bad of a host, but the thing I HATED was he kept cutting off Rob. Everytime Rob started to speak, Russell would cut him off and he did this like 2 or 3 times. It didn't look like he did this on purpose, but still. I was like "OMG. Let Rob Speak!!"
Before the show, Rob was interviewed a few times. My favorite interview of Rob was when somebody asked "Are you signed for all 4 movies?" and Rob answered "Yes!" I almost flipped out!!! They are gonna make all the books into movies!!!! Whoo Hoo!!! Stephenie did say Breaking Dawn was gonna have 2 be split into 2 movies, but that is a while from now....at least we can look forward to all the books being made into movies!!
Thats all the news I have for now!
If you like this blog.....PLEASE follow it by clicking the button over there!
<---------------------------------------------
Thanks so much!! Au Revoir!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! It was WTH just let the guyspeak!!! It got kind of annoying. :(

Ciel said...

I agree. The dude kept cutting him off~~Dx

Hope you don't mind my comment~ I just found your blog and it's great! Twilight is awesome~ :D

Ciel said...

Hehehe~ No prob~ :D I love anything Twilight~ ^-^

Ciel said...

Me either~ (*__*) The movie is going to be amazing. The Edward actor is pretty hot too~ :D

Ciel said...

I agree, he makes one heck of an Edward. He played Cedric on the Harry Potter movies, right? He seems familiar...

Ciel said...

That's cool to know~~ I'm really looking forward to see them.
I'm loving the books~ :D

Yeah, he looked really young on HP. But now, looking at some images from the Twilight movie set, he even has a beard! The kid grew~ xD