Thursday, July 31, 2008

Breaking Dawn Quotes

Hey Everyone!!! Almost time for BD (Breaking Dawn)! Just ONE more day! I know you guys are so excited, thats why I decided to post my opinions and what I think the quotes mean. Enjoy!

Quote: Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."
Opinion: Obviously its something they both want and she is happy because she wins it!

Quote: Bella: "Oh, Mike! How will I go on?"
Opinion: I think something happened either embarrassing or tramatic that she needs Mike is
comforting for.

Quote: Tanya: "Ah, Edward. I've missed you."
Opinion: Tanya misses Edward. DUH!

Quote: Emmett: "Oooo, scary."
Opinion: He is being sarcastic. I love ya Emmett!

Quote: Bella: "Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You're not taking him to a
strip club, are you?"
Opinion: Bella is afraid of what Jasper is going to do for Edward's bachelor party.

Quote: Charlie: "Bells, we're up to bat."
Opinion: He is playing baseball with the Cullens, although he still doesn't know they are
vampires.

Quote: Edward: "You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
Opinion: She is small and can see the future...what more can I say? Its about Alice!

Quote: Bella: "Why am I covered in feathers?"
Opinion: This is either about Bella's wedding dress, her bachelorette party, or something that happened in her sleep!

Quote: Alice: "No one will dare to call you plain when I'm through with you."
Bella: "Only because they're afraid you'll suck their blood."
Opinion: Alice is doing Bella's make-up and Bella uses that phrase jokeingly.

Quote: Edward: "Oops."
Opinion: I don't even want to talk about this one.

Quote: Renee: "Alice wouldn't let us do anything else. Every time we tried, she all but ripped
our throats out."
Opinion: She is talking about helping with the wedding and it was just a coincidence that she
used the vampire reference.

Quote: Edward: "Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams
away."
Opinion: Do I really have to explain this one?

Quote: Rosalie: "Over my pile of ashes."
Opinion: A phrase like "Over my dead body."

Quote: Edward: "You look so guilty—like you've committed a crime."
Opinion: This is about Bella because she is...well...Bella.

Quote: Sam: "This is not something our treaty anticipated. This is a danger to every human in
the area."
Opinion: Something or someone broke the treaty and its VERY threatening!

Quote: Rosalie: "I'd like to beat you dead."'
Opinion: She would like to beat someone dead. You go Rosalie!!!

Quote: Jasper: "I can't understand. I can't bear this."
Opinion: He doen't understand something and its devastating news to him.

Quote: Seth: "You'll hurt her. Let her go."
Opinion: Someone is hurting a girl and he wants her to be let go. It doesn't sound too serious!

Quote: Carlisle: "I've seen vampire venom work miracles, but there are conditions that even
venom cannot overcome."
Opinion: He may or may not be talking about Bella.

Quote: Jacob: "I'll kill you myself! I'll do it now!"
Opinion: Ugh. All I am going to say is "this better not be about Edward!"

Well.....thats it!! PLEASE comment and tell me what you think of the quotes and if our opinions are the same! I look forward to reading your comments! Just ONE more day!!

I don't know anything that happens in the book...these are my opinions.
No copyright infringement intended. Thank you to stepheniemeyer.com!

No comments: