Thursday, August 14, 2008

EXTRA! EXTRA!

Hey!! I missed a week because I was reading Breaking Dawn!! OMG......wasn't that book the craziest, awesomest, amazing, wonderful, funny, and sad thing you have ever read? I enjoyed it! I know a lot of people have been talking bad about it and I just have one thing to say "If You Don't Have Anything Nice To Say. . .Don't Say Anything At All!"

I don't have any news this week....sorry :(. I promise that I will have some soon!

EXTRA! EXTRA!: I will update my blog whenever I have news!!! So it won't only be updated on Thursday, but on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!! Ok...well....maybe not everyday of the week, but whenever I have Twilight news!!!

Check back all the time!!! Vote in the poll!! Only 119 days until the Twilight Movie!!! Whoo Hoo!

2 comments:

sophie mr said...

i love miley cyrus too-
im
from
argentina (?
what is twilight?

Anonymous said...

I loved Breaking Dawn Too