Thursday, July 10, 2008

First Look!

Hey Everyone! I am getting away from fashion for a while and am going to be blogging about Twilight! Each week I will have something new about Twilight! I will also have updates on Stephenie Meyer and her new books. Check here for breath taking pictures, jaw dropping videos, and blood sucking news! Please feel free to comment or send me a message! I want to hear from you and your wonderful ideas! Your messages could be about what you want me to blog about next or even some brand new pictures, videos, or news! I am just excited about the movie, Twilight, and Stephenie Meyer's new books as you are so speak your mind! Look for next weeks blog entry because I will be talking about some juicy movie news in a magazine that you all will want to sink your teeth into! I love you all! Stay true to Twilight and don't forget to write me!
<3 McKenna!

No comments: