Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Fist Day Of High School

Today was my first day of high school. I met up with my best friend, otherwise known as my "twin." My "twin" is Kendra and she is such a good friend. Even though I love her to death, she can be kind of air headed or spacey. She came over this morning and my mom drove us to school.

We walked into the school and saw a sea of people. It reminded me of being in the ocean. In the ocean there are so many different types of fish. There are the designers, which are the jocks. There are also many spectators like celebrities, photographers, and social-lites; which compare to the cliques. And then there are the models, which is me. The freshmen are looked as an equal with the models. We are picked on, pushed around, and are given tough tasks. Even though we may not expierence this on the first day, it may come for some people. Well these things are just what I hear and interpret from movies.

My first day was nothing like that. It was actually pretty boring. The school is very crowded. There are close to 3,000 students. I had a college prep class first period. This class will teach me about colleges and help me with my application. I moved on to second period which is Biology CP. CP stands for college prep. This biology class will help prepare for college, too. In biology there were a lot sophmores. Third period I have Art Fundamental with Kendra. It wasn't a great class, but it might get better. For fourth period I discovered I had a super boring class, it was 9th Grade Honors. The teacher was super boring and the class atmosphere was... well there are no words to describe the atmoshpere. We didn't have lunch today, so I can't describe that. After fourth period I met up with Kendra again we went to PE Dance. Our schedule said it was in the dance room, but after waiting in front of the room for about ten minutes. we thought we should go to the small gym. Sure enough that was where we were suppose to be. My last period was Geometry. My teacher was really nice and I am in a class with sophmores. Overall my school day was good.

Tomorrow we have a Pep Rally!!! I'll keep you posted!! Good Night!

No comments: