Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Coach!!

I am going to stick with Coach again this week. Today I am going to talk about Coach at my school. (Pictures will be posted soon.)

Accessories complete every outfit!! I have a good friend who has Coach glasses. They are very simple, like the bags featured in the ads. Her glasses are black w/ pink on the inside. She also has a Coach glasses case to go w/ them. Although, Coach jewlery isn't a big thing at my school, it may be popular at another school.

Bags are a must!! Many people have coach bags. Even though I don't personally know anyone with a coach bag, I have seen some. The bags are mainly brown/tan or white. I think that the ad campaign will boost Coach's bag sales.

Shoes are also a big thing!! I know a couple people w/ coach tennis shoes. Sometimes they are brown/tan and sometimes they are white w/ pink, blue. yellow, etc. They are very cute tennis shoes, too.

Please vote in the poll this week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Coach! I know a lot of people with Coach bags